im gross and made self-indulgent haikyuu lanyards (dont even.. start on the trash one……………face in hands)
they’re up for $9 each on my storenvy & will debut at fan-expo toronto [table A353] and AWA!
This is Chester. When I was in Afghanistan I got a care package from one of those “Adopt a Soldier” programs that lets families send care packages to service men and women who are deployed overseas. Anyway, I got this care package, and it came with the usual stuff: Baby wipes, crackers, peanut butter, the Dad threw in a pack of cigarettes, and there was some jerky. But there was also a little beanie baby gold fish and a hand written note from a 7 year old girl that said
“Dear Soldier, (I wasn’t even mad)
I hope you are doing well. I’m sorry you have to miss thanksgiving with your family. This is my friend Chester. He keeps me safe from monsters, but I think you need him more than I do. I hope he keeps you safe from the monsters you’re fighting. Take good care of him for me”.
You bet your ass that little fish was in my pocket every time I went on patrol.
HOW TO COVER THICK EYEBROWS: Cosplay tutorial.
After my Uta cosplay I got a lot of questions on how I covered my eyebrows, mine are rather thick and a lot of people have trouble covering their eyebrows when they’re as thick as mine so here is my tutorial for you! This by no means the perfect way or right way, this is just what works for me.
MATERIALS: Glue stick, plastic knife, White powder, concealer, regular powder and face paint (optional)
- Get a gluestick, doesn’t matter the color. Cut of a big chunk of it and slap that sucker onto your brows, don’t worry it will wash out and not tear off your eyebrows. I’ve done this many times. Take a plastic knife or what ever tool you prefer and smooth the glue across your brows till they are fully covered. (I rushed so mine could have been blended better but eh whatever)
- You will want to get some white powder/makeup and cover your eyebrows where the glue is. I unfortunately ran out of my powder so I used white face paint instead for this, while it still works you’re MUCH better off with a white powder, it gives it a cleaner look.
- Time to use yo liquid concealer. Smother yo brows with concealer till no purple can be seen, I also used a little bit of pink facepaint to cover places where the purple stood out a lot.
- Now take your powder and whatever other makeup you use and BLEND IT ALL OVAH. You want to make it look as seamless as you can (Step one comes in VERY handy here, the better you blended the glue the better it will look at the end, I went back and blended my glue a little more.)
AND TA DAH! Now you’re an eyebrowless beautiful person.
"Of Aang’s three children, Bumi was the one who most encapsulated his father’s penguin-sledding spirit."
- Bumi’s Bio on The Official Nickelodeon Website.
I see so much of Aang in Bumi, which is why his feelings of disconnect from his father break my heart.
"It’s a promise!" - anime character thats about to fucking die
Oh. Momo wants to do it badly, alright.~~~