if you have school tomorrow
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
You are not a burden.
You are not a bother.
You enhance the lives of others.
People smile, not groan, when you text them.
it’s been like 2 days and my roommate knows I have no life XD like every time she enters the room I’m just on my laptop with my head phones on orz
Getting emotional about headcanons and AUs like
Hannah Montana AU where Miley, Lilly, and Oliver make a contract with Rico to become magical girls Hannah Montana, Lola Luftnagle, and Mike Stanley III to fight crime with the power of music and wealth. Billy Ray Cyrus plays himself
A clearly distraught Hannah struggles to make her way up the beach. As the smoke around her clears she sees the reamins of a broken down Surf Shop and some fabric from one of Lola’s tutus bloodied and carelessly tossed to the ground. Her eyes fill with tears as she turns away from the camera and whispers “I just wanted the best… of both worlds”